Here are links to the latest Beatles-related articles available online:
 
Ono, Not Again! Yoko Takes New Stab At Paul
By Bill Hoffmann, New York Post
29 Dec, 1997
Yoko Ono reopened old wounds in her long feud with the Beatles
yesterday by insisting that Paul McCartney's only importance was
in organizing John Lennon's talent.
 
John Lennon Songwriting Contest Announces 1997 Winners
PRNewswire
22 Dec, 1997
The winners of the first annual John Lennon Songwriting Contest
were announced today by David Sonenberg and DASVentures Ltd.
 
The Beatles - Complete Christmas Collection 1963-1969
By Mac Randall, The Boston Phoenix
18 Dec, 1997
One of the few albums that always makes it into my CD player this
time of year is this bootleg compilation of the seven Christmas
singles the Beatles made specially for members of their fan club.
 
"Lost" Lennon Songs Surface on New Disc
By Marcus Errico, E! Online
13 Dec, 1997
"Lennon set to top charts again."
So pronounces Friday's New York Post in a story bound to make
Beatlemaniacs drool.
 
Paul McCartney: Many Years From Now
By Peter Ames Carlin, People Online
13 Dec, 1997
The Cute One talks! And in this 617-page biography, the former Beatle
discloses an array of fascinating tidbits about what was really going on
in and around all those brilliant tunes.
 
New Publishing Deal, Album For Ringo
By Julie Taraska, Billboard
12 Dec, 1997
Ringo Starr has signed a worldwide administration deal with publishing
giant Warner/Chappell.
 
Sean Lennon Gives Music a Chance
By Joal Ryan, E! Online
11 Dec, 1997
Here comes the son.
An awful pun, it's true. But Sean Lennon better get used to that sort
of stuff, and more.
 
Unheard Lennon songs in the works
Jam!
9 Dec, 1997
Imagine that someone released previously unheard recordings by
John Lennon.
It's a reality, the Swedish news agency TT said Tuesday.
 
McCartney Talked To God During Wife's Illness
Reuters
7 Dec, 1997
Paul McCartney talked to God "more often" during his wife's
struggle with cancer, the former Beatle said Sunday.
 
McCartney Video Recut
Reuters
4 Dec, 1997
British television viewers will have to settle for the edited version
of Paul McCartney's new music video.
 
"Hey Nude'' scenes cut in saucy McCartney video
Reuters
3 Dec, 1997
Saucy ``Hey Nude'' scenes had to be cut from a Sir Paul McCartney
video to avoid it being banned from British television.
 
Frontal assault
New York Post
4 Dec, 1997
Pauk McCartney's latest video featuring full frontal female and male
nudity is getting dubbed "Hey, Nude" by wide-eyed Brits.
 
Designer Profile: Stella McCartney
By Verity Mcilveen, Fashion UK
3 Dec, 1997
From fashion college to Chloé, FashionUK looks at the
meteoric rise of Stella McCartney.
 
No nudes in McCartney video
Jam!
2 Dec, 1997
Paul McCartney agreed to cut scenes containing full frontal nudity
from his new video -- jokingly dubbed "Hey, Nude" -- after
learning two British TV networks planned to trim the footage if he
didn't.
 
 
 
Past Links
December 1997
November 1997
October 1997
 

Back to the main page
1