還記得在國小六年級段考考出一題,"請問中華民國的行政院院長是誰?",

當時才小學的我們根本不關心這些,我當時沒填答案,後來聽說大家的答案是

五花八門,有些耍寶的同學竟然寫"麥克傑克森".

現在讓我們看看在美國一些小學五,六年級學生在學校作業中有趣的答案:

You can listen to thunder and tell how close you came to getting hit.

If you don't hear it, you got hit, so never mind.

你可以聽見雷聲而知道就會快被雷擊到.如果你沒聽見雷聲,而被擊中,算你倒楣.

To keep milk from turning sour, keep it in the cow.

要使牛奶不變酸,最好是把牛奶儲存在母牛身上.

Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun,

but I have never been able to make out the numbers.

有些人一看太陽就知道幾點鐘,可是我總沒辦法看出上面有數字.

Genetics explains why you look llike your father and,

if you don't,why you should.

基因學解釋你為何長得像你爸.如果你不像他,就解釋為何你應當像他.

The cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. 

Evaporation gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.

香水會消失是因為蒸發.很多人常埋怨蒸發這東西,其實是自己忘記蓋蓋子.

When Planets run around and around in circles,we say they are orbiting,

When people do it, we say they are crazy.

當行星繞著圈子一直轉,就叫軌道運轉,但如果有人這樣做,我們就叫他神經病.

For asphyziation, apply artificial respiration until the patient is dead.

有人窒息怎麼辦?就實行人工呼吸,直到病人死去.

Someday, we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any direction.

也許有一天,我們會發明一種會指向任何方向的磁鐵.

There are 26 vitamins in all, but some of the letters are not yet to be discovered.

維他命一共有26種,但有些字母還未發現.

It is so hot in some places that people there have to live in other places.

有些地方很熱,因此那邊的人就必須住到別處去.

苜蓿子的家

1